Terms and Conditions
Small Group Bookings
Prices includes all setup, packdown and hire of equipment for the duration of the agreed period. Date is not reserved until deposit has been paid. Account to be paid in full 45 days prior to the event. In an act of 'Good Faith' Pitch'n Tents does not require a security/bond fee to be paid, however please note any items damaged or removed will be billed to the event organiser. All minors are to be supervised by an adult or guardian.
1. You are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore if the security deposit is insufficient to cover costs incurred to Pitch’n Tents, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
2. No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent. 3. Open flames are not allowed inside the tent.
4. Shoes must be taken off at the door to prevent mud damage on the carpets and bedding. Excessive mud that cannot be removed on bedding and furnishings will result in a $100 cleaning fee.
5. No pets are allowed inside the tents.
6. No smoking is allowed inside the tents.
7. Vomit, or spillage of alcohol, will result in a $100 cleaning fee.
8. You must not store inside the tent any items which are likely to mark or tear the floor, or otherwise damage any part of the inside of the tents.
9. Once set up, the tent must not be moved or relocated from the original site. Only employees / agents of Pitch’n Tents may erect and take the tents.
10. Please do not leave valuables unattended inside in the tent. Pitch’n Tents will not be held liable for theft of damage of personal property.
11. You agree that Pitch’n Tents or its employees accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
12. Use of campfires whilst glamping is at your own risk. Our bell tents are not fireproof so please keep campfires at a safe distance away from the tent and check regularly for fire restrictions in your area. Do not leave campfires unattended and fully extinguish when going to bed. Pitch’n Tents will not be held responsible for any fire damage caused from negligent use of campfires.
13. You agree that Pitch’n Tents will not be held liable for any: Act of God including tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; Failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services.